TIFF PDF Counter is a handy and practical tool that allows you to know the exact number of pages of your PDF and/or TIFF documents. Besides the number of pages, you can also see the size of the files in KB and the created, accessed, and modified dates. You can query and retrieve all that information for many PDF or TIFF documents in a single operation.
The program's user interface is totally simple and clear. There are three methods you can use to add your PDF and/or TIFF files – you can click on the "Add files" button to select individual files, click on the "Add folder" button to select a folder and let the program find the PDF or TIFF files for you, and use the "drag and drop" technique to select your files through Windows Explorer and drop them into the program’s interface.
Regardless the method you choose, your source files will be listed showing all the detailed information mentioned above. Once your list is ready, you can export it as a TXT, MS Excel, CSV or MS Word file. You can also select any of the listed documents and see its individual properties, open it or browse its containing folder. Besides, you can select any number of files on the list and delete them, or clear your list entirely with a simple click of a button.
To sum up, TIFF PDF Counter is the perfect tool to see the number of pages or the sizes of multiple TIFF or PDF documents at once. However, its price seems a bit too high for such a basic task.
- Simple and clear user interface
- Capable of counting pages of multiple PDF or TIFF files at once
- Provides you with three methods of adding source files
- Allows you to know the size of the files the and created, accessed, and modified dates
- You can export the page counting report to various popular formats
- It is probably too expensive for the basic functionality if provides